When we put the call out to our Wisp community for mominations, we couldn’t believe the response! This is our fourth year doing our Mother’s Day event, where we give deserving moms a Wisp experience they wouldn’t otherwise afford (in addition to the fantastic vendor donations!).
There were so many wonderful submissions that we couldn’t limit the winner to only one person, so we treated four fabulous moms to a day at Salon Wisp! The generosity of our vendors made the day extra special and we want to give them a huge thank you:
- Saje sent two employees to provide a soothing wellness experience as well as gifts to take home.
- MollyCake sweetened the day with delectable cookies, brownies and other yummy treats.
- Made Special created gorgeous Mala necklaces and bracelets (this string of beads is traditionally used for meditation, prayer or comfort).
- Joelle’s gifted our moms with sneakers from Ellen Degeneres’ line of fashion footwear.
- Styled Lounge offered manicure gift certificates to ensure future pampering.
- Your Tan made sure our moms get their glow on with some spray tan gift certificates.
- Metro Beauty Supply provided every lady with shampoo, conditioner and hair masks to take home.
- For the fourth year, Robyn Russell captured this magical day with her stunning photographs, including headshots.
- Melanie Whitmore used her makeup artistry to put the finishing touch on the day (and the moms).
- A special shout-out to our very own Amy, who planned the entire day (and then got sick, so was unable to be here for it)!
The Salon Wisp team volunteers our time on this day and all of us agree that we gain as much (if not more) than we give. It inspires and rejuvenates us to have a positive impact on the lives of such beautiful, deserving women. If you know any vendors who may want to participate next year, please send them our way – we will definitely be doing this event again!
Thank you to everyone who sent in a momination and to our entire community of colleagues and supporters. We couldn’t do this without you!